Cricut Maker machine

My Latest Project

Chip Board Caddy - Gift Box

January 15, 2018

Sympathy Card Ideas

We all love to make cards celebrating the happy occasions in our life, birthdays, anniversary's, weddings and baby showers. However,  there comes the time when we have to make the cards that no one ever enjoys making.  I found myself in the position needing a few cards and as a crafter and card maker I felt going out and buying  cards would just be to impersonal for family. After all they get  handmade cards from me on other occasions, why should this be any different? I really wasn't up to the task of designing and creating for the event happening in our family's life but I did it and it gave me time to reflect.  I decided to share the cards on my blog for those needing a quick card who found they just were not up to designing in their time of grief but so they could reflect upon the life shared as they put it together.  I am sharing links to the cards below with each photo in case you ever find need for a quick simple and elegant card. For those in need of these cards Our hearts, thoughts and prayers go out to you.

 




 
The Rose a symbol of giving life and love to her family. The leaves represent 
the husband and 4 children left behind. 
Rest in peace with God Olivia "Niki" Sargee




Please note sentiments can be changed and these are not written by me but were from various greeting card saying sites found online.